OEEsystems International provides OEE Software to High-Volume Manufacturers. Our software is used for performance management and reporting OEE to all levels of the business. Our Data Sources are from PLCs’, Historians, and users primarily and we frequently integrate with systems like MES, SCADA, DCS, ERP and CMMS. We are operating for 20yrs with a strong international customer base. Our Product is core to many companies Industry 4.0 and Digital Transformation initiatives.
The individual will be based in Ireland. You will be working closely with the Software Development Team, Support Team and Project Teams as well as end-users.
With the Software Development Team, you will be focusing on input and delivery of our Product Roadmap including the Design, Development, and overall Performance of the product.
With the Support Team you will be focusing on assisting with complex issues. With Projects and Customers, you will be understanding their requirements, designing, and proposing solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and Development using SQL Server C# Development delivering high performance solutions.
- Assist the team in deciding the strategic direction for the product and have input into key company decisions.
- Agree on priorities for product development roadmap.
- Assist the Support team on the investigation and resolution of complex issues.
- Assist the Project Implementation Teams on most effective approach to implementing solutions for customers.
- Production of Design documentation that are used for support and for Ensuring all departments are adhering to their QMS Processes and assist with Process Improvement. Also working with internal and external Quality auditors ensuring we maintain full compliance with ISO9001:2015.
- Supporting Upgrade Planning and execution with the Release Management team.
- Input to key strategic product and company decisions.
The ideal candidate for this role would be an experienced business analyst with strong operational knowledge of Manufacturing processes, environments, and Project Management.
You have strong technical knowledge and development track record of SQL Server. You have experience programming with C#.
Proven problem-solving skills are essential and you can demonstrate a track record of success stories.
Product Knowledge Skills:
It is essential you can gain a detailed understanding of the product and be able to relate with colleagues and customers on product operation. This is essential when it comes to decision making on choices presented and being able to articulate the impact of each decision option.
Product Knowledge of solutions deployed in a Manufacturing setting is a significant advantage in this role.
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- The ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
Excellent ability to explain coherently how solutions works and how it will be applied in various situations.
Experience, Skills and Education:
Degree or Higher in Software Development.
7+ years experience in a technical role
Self motivated & a true team player
To apply please email: careers@OEEsystems.com